Getting around town has never been easier, thanks to all the amazing driver aids at your fingertips when you’re piloting a BMW 5-Series. Let’s take a quick look at some of the exciting features you can expect from this stellar lineup:
- Available Parking. While several vehicles come equipped with self-parking capabilities, BMW’s On-Street Parking Information (OSPI) provides you with information about available parking spaces in your area. That’s right. Searching for a good spot? Now your BMW can tell you where it is. It is only available in select states, so double-check before getting too excited!
- 18 Months Into the Future. The BMW 5-Series is officially 18 months ahead of the 7-Series when it comes to the development of technology. The 5 is even better, less buggy, and as up-to-date as can be.
- Autopilot. Yes, if you are in the right conditions, the car will in fact handle itself. It can accelerate, brake to a stop, start up again, switch lanes, inform you of speed limits, and even help get you out of possible collisions.
- Adaptive Driving Mode. In case you weren’t yet looking at BMW lease specials, here’s another reason to start. The adaptive driving mode will keep a constant monitor on the steering, gearbox, throttle response, and other elements and adjust them as needed to suit your driving style. Pair it with Professional Navigation, and it can prepare you for whatever’s coming down the road by analyzing conditions.
- Car Communication. BMWs will be able to send information to one another, such as weather and traffic issues, giving other drivers the most up-to-date information on the road. This isn’t fully functioning in the 5-Series – yet. But it will be here before you know it.
With the BMW 5-Series, driving is intuitive; your vehicle will take great care of you on every trip, and through every mile.