The 2021 BMW 4 series will be making its debut in North America any day. This luxury second generation 4 series convertible continues the proud BMW tradition of speed, power, elegance, and style.
The 2021 BMW 4 series has a few distinct changes in style compared to the older 4 series. First, it is loaded with cutting-edge technology, is ultra-modern, offers an exhilarating ride with the top down, and comes with a newly designed wide mouth grille.
The 4 series color options are also exciting. Other features of the 2021 BMW 4 series include the following:
- Elegance and high-speed performance.
- A newly designed soft top, which not only reduces the weight of the car but allows for more storage space and slightly more headroom.
- The colors of the soft-top roof will be regular black and an optional Moonlight black; both these colors have been selected to generate a gorgeous metallic shimmer in the presence of sunlight.
- The luxury car is designed with a low center of gravity, which makes it easy to handle around bends and corners.
- The classic SensaTec dashboard will be standard on all the M440i models, but as an option on the 430i.
- All 4 series will come with driver assistance, the latest safety features, and state-of-the-art infotainment technologies.
What color options will be available for the 2021 BMW 4 series?
With regard to the 2021 BMS 4 series convertible colors, both the convertible models of the M440i and M440i xDrive will come with a choice of one non-metallic color (standard Alpine White), five optional finishes of a metallic nature, and two individual metallic paints (optional), which will include the following.
- Alpine White (standard)
- Arctic Race Blue Metallic
- Black Sapphire Metallic
- Bluestone Metallic
- Individual Dravit Grey/Tanzanite ll Blue Metallic
- Jet Black
- Mineral White Metallic
- Portimao Blue Metallic
- Sunset Orange Metallic
- San Remo Green Metallic
What will be the cost?
The pricing for the 2021 4 series will be $64K for the M440i convertible and $66K for the M440i xDrive Convertible. An additional $995 for destination delivery will be added.
The launch for these vehicles will be sometime in early summer 2021 and everyone is waiting for their arrival. The 2021 BMW 4 series convertible colors will give every buyer something extra to think about.
Category: BMW 4 Series